Loyalty Program Manager
Humblestorm is a full-service agency dedicated to establishing next generation brands in the Nordics. We help companies seize opportunities for growth up north, working locally with global brands and globally with Nordic brands. We develop and implement strategies, communication initiatives and content for clients like Mastercard, Telia, F-Secure and Spotify. We’re now looking for more brilliant minds to join our team!
Specifically, we are looking for a Loyalty Program Manager who can take on a key role in developing one of the region’s most exciting loyalty programs focused on delivering unforgettable experiences that creates memories for life for its members.
As a Loyalty Program Manager for one of the world’s most ambitious brands within bank and finance, you will be responsible for developing and running the program both strategically and operationally together with a dynamic team of account directors/managers, creatives and strategists at Humblestorm with whom you’ll work closely, along with client representatives locally in the Nordics and across Europe. You’ll get the opportunity to combine your high level of knowledge within strategic communication advisory with hands-on experience and content production.
Your responsibilities also include operative day-to-day program management which means:
- Establishing and developing relationships with local content partners
- Planning and coordinating production of program content and communication
- Reporting outcomes and identifying opportunities for improvements
You’ll need strong communication and business skills, as you’ll develop and present communication solutions that address our client’s business needs. Equally important is that you enjoy working in an environment where we put our clients’ interests first and work hard to ensure we’re delivering on and above their expectations – from the way you present your ideas to how you and your colleagues create kick ass digital and live experiences.
We hope your experiences include:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Project management of communication initiatives
- Sponsorship and event strategy, as well as execution
- Responsibility for budgets and results
- Responsibility for identifying and establishing brand partnerships, including negotiations
- Written and oral communication in Swedish and English in an international business context
Experience from leading or being part of a team managing loyalty-, CRM- or customer programs is a bonus.
As a person we believe you are:
- Able to independently run projects
- An active listener and a clear communicator
- Customer focused
- Business focused with the ability to understand your client’s business and how to best help them develop it
- Solution-oriented and more focused on solving the problem than worrying about it
- Organized and structured
- Humble with a glass-half-full-attitude
We take for granted that you are a driven, solution oriented, highly skilled professional able to deliver above and beyond client expectations. We believe that you do this with an open mind and flexible attitude, working closely together with a team of happy, likeminded people with the mission to Make People Happy.
We look forward to welcome you to our team!
For further questions and interest please contact Anton Wennström at 070-732 19 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org.