Mavera is expanding and is now looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to manage our most important clients in the Nordic region. The person will be responsible for securing and maintaining long- term relations with our key customers by understanding their requirements. The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
“We help our customers streamline personal claims management with innovative technology and knowledge.”
Mavera is a Swedish Insurtech company founded 2008. We believe that everyone is entitled to fair and efficient personal claims assessments. Our Decision Support System helps our customers access information, data, and medical expertise – all in one place. This is how we support well-informed decisions.
Key Account Manager Nordic:
- Developing and maintain relationships with a portfolio of major clients in the Nordic countries
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their needs and objectives
- Understand changes in the market and identify new business opportunities
- Expand and maintain the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure that the correct solutions and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Experience as key account manager in previous roles
- Experience of solution selling and offer solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational and sales administration skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Repetitive success of closing large deals
We look forward to welcome you to our team!
For further questions and interest please contact Anton Wennström at 070-732 19 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org.