Do you want to build the future success of Stey Nordics and be our new CEO?
As the CEO, you will be based in Stockholm and oversee the initial launch, strategy and growth of Stey Nordics. You will ensure the delivery and success of the Stey product and assume the overall responsibility for day-to-day operations. Additional responsibilities as the CEO include recruiting, team building and the development of Stey culture as well as maintain open communication and collaboration with the ownership of Stey Nordics.
What is Stey?
Stey is a co-living operator combining longstay and hotel that provides a unique community inspired and digitally enabled housing solution for young professionals and students alike. With three successful communities in Beijing, Stey is a proven business model that helps solve a rapid urbanisation trend.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant education
- Experience in running a company P&L
- Basic understanding of B-to-B and B-to-C contracts and contract management
- Experience in building and coaching teams and running several separate teams simultaneously
- International experience is a plus and experience in operating with international suppliers / clients over several time zones
- Start-up experience in a COO / CEO role with a holistic responsibility of the operations is a plus
- Plus, if the candidate has:
– +5 years of experience in sales and/or managing and operating a business
– Managed or worked in the hospitality sector, coworking or co-living space
- Fluent in English and Swedish, additional language is a plus
- Business minded
- Driven, outgoing self-starter with a “go getter” mentality
- Good sense of hospitality and quality
- Dare to test the boundaries
For further questions and interest please contact WOOW Excecutive Search at 070-732 19 30.
Looking forward to speak to you!