Global Measurement Lead
Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce and experience. We are a full-service omnichannel partner, driving success in digital commerce through digital enablement, customer experience, solution development, and managed services.
We have a 14-year track record of technical excellence, working with select industry partners, to provide our clients with the best solutions across the B2B, B2C, and D2C sectors.
We are a global company with a local presence, focused on cultivating close, long-term relationships with our clients. We work with brands, retailers, and manufacturers all over the world and have over 500 employees, who are based in offices in 15 markets across EMEA, APAC, and North America.
About the job
We are now looking for our new Global Measurement Lead to join our fast-growing global marketing team. You’ll be responsible for all measurement at Vaimo, including setting the measurement framework and guidance in all Vaimo’s markets, as well as for our partners and agencies. You will be responsible for how we track, analyze, and report on various marketing campaigns to evaluate success and ROI. Working closely with the sales- and marketing teams you will be Vaimo’s analytics and CRM owner, ensuring best use of budget and identifying how to best target user groups. This is a new role with the opportunity to be part of forming the role and how we work successfully with marketing analytics. You will report to and work closely with the Head of Marketing, located in Stockholm.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with other sales and marketing teams, including digital engagement, product marketing, communications, web, and events to understand the systems and data points applicable to each group, and to advise on areas for opportunity and collaboration in ingesting and tracking data.
- Understand how customer data is structured in the systems, and segment the database based on criteria (region, life cycle stage, persona) to best target a specific market or user type.
- Further, develop an already solid understanding of digital marketing and manage and report on marketing campaign tracking, including sources across multiple channels like web, social, email, live events, webinars, and online communities.
- Promote data integrity best practices for maintaining a healthy contact database and socialize these across the team.
- Collaborate with cross-company departments like Product and Sales Operations to maintain organization-wide data standards. Maintains integrations between multiple systems.
Skills & Requirements
We believe that to succeed in this role, you have an academic degree in combination with at least 5 years of marketing analytics, marketing operations, or digital marketing. You are advanced in data segmentation and reporting within a CRM and Marketing Automation system (HubSpot is preferred) and have deep knowledge in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. You have experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and data visualization tools. Strong skills in written and verbal communication skills in English is a given, so is being a skilled collaborator in cross-functional teams.
We would love it if you have experience in collaborating across functions, delivering effective marketing analytics strategies to meet business objectives in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. You are an ambitious do-er ready to take Vaimo to the next level together with some of the most driven and fun people in our industry.
What is in it for you?
With us, you become part of our global community of digital commerce and experience experts. We are on an ambitious growth journey, which opens up opportunities for our people. Our culture is defined by fun, open, teamwork and excellence, in a diverse and global team. We have a flexible work culture with ownership, self-leadership, and performance in focus.
We have a very strong employee engagement as well as a high client satisfaction, something we sense every day and forms the foundation on which we continue to grow. Our headquarter is located in the heart of Stockholm.
We look forward to welcoming you to our global Vaimo team!
Application and recruitment process
This assignment is trusted to the recruitment company WOOW Executive Search. For further questions and interest please contact Anton Wennström at 070-732 19 30 (email@example.com) or Lisa Wennström at 070-750 57 60 (firstname.lastname@example.org). All applications should be sent in through the application link below.
We move fast, so please send your application today!