Principal Consultant at 13|37
13|37 is a trusted technology partner pioneering digital transformation with high-quality software. We consist of people driven by the art of software craft and are wholeheartedly devoted to share our knowledge. 13|37 is a closely connected family of impressive individuals, and together we help our clients reclaim their digital future and uncover their digital potential.
We are on the look for you as our next Principal Consultant to work with our clients in high-profile and fast-paced engagements. Your mission will be to help them build tech product organizations that can repeatedly provide excellent tech products. You will do this together with our 13|37 engagement teams of product managers, designers, and engineers.
Are you our next Principal Consultant?
As a Principal Consultant, you will belong to a team of 13|37 consultants that works with strategic client engagements. A team of experienced and progressive professionals with business management, product management, engineering, and design competencies. And equally important; strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
Together with our clients, you will co-create excellent tech products and tech product organizations. Based on their business and ambitions.
Tech-products that please both customers and the business. Originating from solid product visions and strategies. Shaped through product discovery and materialized through product delivery. And tech product organizations that are based on leadership, trust, and accountability. Focused on empowering co-workers and delivering outcomes.
You will help senior leadership with addressing opportunities and challenges. Starting from vision and strategy; moving to operational execution. All in the realm of tech products and tech product organizations. Either by taking on an interim leadership position or as an advisor.
With you, you always have a 13|37 engagement team. A team that you lead. Hand-picked for the task at hand. Made up of product managers, designers, and engineers. Together you are accountable for the success of the engagement.
As our Principal Consultant, you will:
- Create and maintain long-term fruitful partnerships with clients in collaboration with 13|37 sales
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business challenges and opportunities
- Craft and share bold visions and design and execute courageous strategies
- Design, lead and manage strategic client engagements from start to finish
- Take on interim leadership positions within our clients’ organizations
- Act as an advisor to senior leadership with our clients
- Lead and coach 13|37 engagement teams
- Collaborate hands-on with our clients and 13|37 engagement teams to create tech products in ways that foster strategic business growth or other business objectives for our clients
- Collaborate hands-on with our clients and 13|37 engagement teams to build the culture, organizational structures, competencies, processes, and assets needed for our clients to define, discover, and deliver excellent tech products repeatedly
- Be a part of building your home team and be involved in the recruitment of new colleagues
- Be an internal and external ambassador for 13|37
- Contribute to the continuous development and evolvement of 13|37
- Provide thought leadership across emerging business, product, technology, and design topics
Those who succeed in this role usually have:
- 7+ years of experience from working with development of tech products using contemporary practices and methods
- Excellent skills within one of the following disciplines: business management, product management, design, or engineering.
- A deep understanding of the different disciplines and how to combine them to create the best outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to work across the different functional areas of a business e.g. engineering, design, finance, HR, sales, and marketing.
- Experience in working hands-on with customers, users, product managers, designers, and engineers.
- Proven experience with leading the discovery and delivery of tech products
- Knowledge of different strategy frameworks and business models
- Proven experience with building cross-functional tech product teams and organizations
- Ability to make hands-on contributions to the work of the 13|37 engagement teams
- 3+ years of experience from working in a leadership role
- Ability to balance bold leadership skills with humble servant leadership with reliable collaboration
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide direction and timely and helpful coaching to the 13|37 engagement team.
- Experience with workshops, presentations, and public speaking
- Experience with proposals, including crafting and delivering pitches, negotiations, and contracting.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with budgeting and follow-ups
- Ability to balance analytical and creative thinking
- Ability to prioritize work and resources across client engagements based on short- and long-term goals and needs.
- Swedish and English language proficiency
- A relevant university degree (business, design, technology) or equivalent.
You’ll make us extra excited with:
- Experience from working in a tech product company
- Experience in a managerial role
- Experience from consulting
We put knowledge in the spotlight – this is what you get:
To assure that we never stop gaining and sharing knowledge among ourselves, with our clients, and with the community, this is a selection of our ”knowledge buffet”:
- Competence groups, code lunches, local and international conferences, and masterclasses are some examples of how we meet up, socialize, and share knowledge within the organization.
- Some examples of our contributions to the community are our community conference leetspeak, live-streamed knowledge sharing, and hackathons.
- Combine all this with the freedom of having your own knowledge budget to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses, or gadgets, along with a supportive family spirit on top of it all.
We are 13|37
We are a knowledge and culture-driven company created by consultants for consultants. Since 2010, we have grown to over 300 handpicked craftspeople from all around the world. We love to learn as much as we love to work within a company that embraces a kind and supportive atmosphere. We value work-life balance and social activities such as summer gatherings where everyone’s whole family is invited, monthly lunch and dinner events, and sports activities. Helping our clients to stay ahead in this ever-changing digital reality by unlocking the power of technology and together co-creating tech solutions for their success is, without a doubt, a central part of everything we do.
Application and recruitment process
For further questions and interest please contact Anton Wennström at 070-732 19 30 (email@example.com) or Lisa Wennström at 070-750 57 60 (firstname.lastname@example.org). All applications should be sent in through the application link below.
We move fast, so please send your application today!